|Early Bird Registration
Until March 22nd, 2019
To receive discounted rates, registrations must be submitted and paid in full on March 22nd, 2019.
Please note the following policies:
- Workshops and Tutorials require registering for either the ASPLOS main conference or VEE.
- VEE does not require ASPLOS main registration. However, if you are attending VEE and plan to attend Workshops and Tutorials on Saturday, you must register for an additional full day or half day.
- We hold an “open-door” policy: If you register for an event (workshop/tutorial/VEE), you may attend other events that happen at the same time as the registered event does.
- For each of the ASPLOS main conference papers, at least one of the authors must register the main conference with the non-student rates.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellations on or prior to March. 1st, 2019, will be accepted but will incur a US $50 administrative fee. The refund will only include the conference registration fee minus $50. You will not receive a refund of the Stripe processing fee or Whova’s registration fee.
Cancellations received after March. 1st, 2019 and on or before March. 15th, 2019 will be refunded at a rate of 50% minus a US $50 administration fee. You will not receive a refund of the Stripe processing fee or Whova’s registration fee.
No cancellations will be accepted after March 15th, 2019.
For visa support letters, email ACM at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request.
– Name (as it appears on attendee’s passport) and mailing address.
– The name of the conference attendees are registering for.
– Attendee’s registration confirmation number.
– Authors should include their paper title. Speakers should provide the title of their talk.
– Include a fax number or email address of where letter can be sent
Student Travel Grants
To apply for a travel grant:
Additional notes for the process:
Conference Venue & Hotel
ASPLOS 2019 will be held in a beautiful hotel sitting in the heart of downtown Providence:
11 Dorrance Street, Providence, RI, USA 02903
Group rates ($174/night for standard King or Queen rooms) apply to stays between 4/12 and 4/16. Reservations must be made on or before Friday, March 22, 2019 to guarantee this rate. Hotel rooms may be booked online at ASPLOS Hotel Reservations or by calling 401-340-2974 to get the guaranteed group rate. Please request the rate for Association for Computing Machinery ASPLOS 2019 to receive the group rate.
Directions to Conference Venue
Directions to the Hotel
There are two airports nearby: Providence T.F. Green Airport (PVD) and Boston Logan (BOS). Providence’s airport is about a 15 minute drive to downtown. Boston’s airport is about 1 hour north or Providence. To get to the hotel from these airports:
Train service is available from Boston to downtown Providence via Amtrak or MBTA commuter rail service. From Boston Logan, you will need to take the Silverline bus from the airport to South Station to transfer to the train. Amtrak from New York to Providence takes about 3.5 hours.
Bus service from Boston Logan direct to downtown Providence is available through PeterPan Bus .