Please Note: The ASPLOS 2020 meeting has been canceled due to COVID-19. Please read the latest details here.
Online registration: https://whova.com/portal/registration/aicas_202003/
|Early Registration (until February 24, 2020)||Regular/On-Site Registration (after February 24, 2020)|
To receive discounted rates, registrations must be submitted and paid in full by February 24, 2020.
Workshop/Tutorial registration is for an entire day and allows entry to any workshop or tutorial during that day (or VEE on Tuesday). During the registration process, we will ask which workshops and tutorials you plan to attend to help us plan room capacity. VEE does not require an ASPLOS registration.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellations on or prior to February 10, 2020, will be accepted but will incur a US $50 administrative fee. The refund will consist of the conference registration fee minus $50 and Stripe’s processing fee and Whova’s registration fee.
Cancellations received after February 10, 2020, and on or before February 24, 2020, will be refunded at a rate of 50% minus a US $50 administration fee and Stripe’s processing fee and Whova’s registration fee.
No cancellations will be accepted after February 24, 2020.
For visa support letters, email ACM at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a response. All requests are handled in the order in which they are received.
You should include all of this information in your email:
– Name (as it appears on the attendee’s passport) and a mailing address.
– The name of the conference for which you are registering (25th ACM International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems — ASPLOS 2020).
– Attendee’s registration confirmation number.
– The authors of an accepted paper should include the paper’s title. Speakers should provide the title of their talk.
– A fax number or email address to which the letter can be sent.
Please email the General Chair if you have any questions or other needs regarding Visas.
Student Travel Grants
To apply for an ASPLOS travel grant:
- Deadline: January 17, 2020 (anywhere on earth). By then
- You must fill out the Travel Grant Application Form (https://forms.gle/tg4wrm1aRpyfgSSw6),
- We need to have received an email from your advisor, sent to the Student Travel Award Co-chairs (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “ASPLOS Student Travel Status Confirmation for <Name>.”
The email should state that you are a full-time student pursuing a PhD, Master, Bachelor, or Postdoc in the areas covered by ASPLOS. The advisor is also encouraged to comment on the potential broader impact of making an award to you, e.g., if you belong to an underrepresented group, or if the candidate is unable to attend without a substantial travel grant.
Notes for the process:
- Please save all the original receipts. You need to mail them later.
- Funds can be applied to transportation and lodging between March 15 and March 21, 2020.
- The confirmation email from their advisors must be received by the deadline of January 17, 2020. Your application is considered incomplete without it.
- We will NOT solicit letters from your advisor. It is your responsibility to ensure that your advisor sends the email before the deadline. No exception will be made for any reason.
- We notify you about the status of your application before the conference early registration deadline. Note that award decisions will be made based on funding availability. Note also that some awards may be made only after the conference.
- Depending on the source of funding, some awardees will be required to email the travel grant chairs a short essay describing their ASPLOS experience or their favorite paper.
Applicants may also wish to apply for support from SIGPLAN at http://www.sigplan.org/PAC.
In addition, ACM-W provides scholarships for women undergraduate and graduate students to attend conferences: https://women.acm.org/scholarships/. The application deadline for conferences held in April is February 15, 2020, with notification on February 28.
SIGARCH, SIGPLAN, and SIGOPS offer childcare grants. Please see the following links for details:
Please contact the General Chair and Local Arrangements Chair for help in finding childcare.